How to Avoid Heel Pain -- Issaquah foot & Ankle Specialists
Having heel pain can make your life rough. From standing to walking to even sitting, you could be in pain at any given time. Here's how to prevent heel pain and keep your feet healthy.
- Keep your body fit. Exercise is the key to being healthy.
- Maintain a healthy body weight. People who are overweight often suffer from foot and ankle conditions caused by too much pressure.
- It's good to exercise, but don't overdo it. Too much exercise can give your feet problems.
- Always warm up before and after exercising to get your body ready for the physical activity.
- Stretch your feet in the mornings. This will help reduce tension.
- See a podiatrist if you are experiencing pain for more than a few days!