- Did you know that every time you lift your heels, you are forcing your to carry half your total weight?
- One of your feet is probably bigger than the other one! It's rare for both feet to be the same size.
- Smoking cigarettes is the leading cause of Peripheral Vascular Disease (disease of the arteries of the feet).
- On an average day, your feet produces hundreds of tons of force, the equivalent of a cement truck!
- Walking is probably the most ideal exercise for your feet. It helps you improve circulation and also helps you control your weight.
- Three out of four Americans will have foot problems at one point in their lives.
- On average, people will walk 115,000 miles in their lifetime -- that's more than 4 times the circumference of Earth!
- One out of every four bones in your body are found in your feet!
Got a question for us? Make an appointment today!